Psychology of Management
Series of six trainings (45 hours)
Each day managers deal with great challenges. To successfully lead a team manager needs to constantly improve one?s skills. Nobody was born a perfect manager. Fortunately essential management skills can be acquired in a safe, training environment.
Psychology of Management course will provide you with an opportunity to improve the following skills:
- Time management
- Setting goals
- Effective team building
- Improving communication
- Motivate through non-monetary incentives
- Creative problem solving.
The main objective of the course is to help participants improving skills essential to become a successful manager in current unstable business reality. This objective will be achieved during a series of six trainings. Participants will learn from concrete experiences and reflection, followed by adequate theory. Furthermore, during trainings we will plan how to apply newly gained skills to solve real problems in company.
- Training no. 1: Time management: overwhelming procrastination
- Training no. 2: Time management: setting goals
- Training no. 3: Effective team-building
- Training no. 4: Assertive communication
- Training no. 5: Motivation through non-monetary incentives
- Training no. 6: Creative problem solving
Methods of teaching:
- Games and simulations
- Role playing
- Working in groups
powróć do sekcji: kursy